Re: My Guile Wishlist

From: Evan Prodromou
Subject: Re: My Guile Wishlist
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:26:26 -0600

>>>>> "RB" == Rob Browning <address@hidden> writes:

So, thanks for your response. I think the one that makes me happiest
is the one about embedding Guile in Apache. After that, heck, I don't
care too much.

    >> 10. I wish that there was a project library with everything
    >> under the sun that you could want in it.

    RB> This is an *important* point, but I'm not quite sure how to
    RB> address it yet.

Well, I think that the Guile project list is a good start, and I think
that GUMM needs some attention -- it's probably my next hacking
project after I finish the one I'm working on.

I think the main thing is having more Guile programmers and giving
them an easy way to register modules with the library. I _don't_ think
this is a job for the Guile development group, though.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou
address@hidden