Re: guile -s is it necessary?

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: guile -s is it necessary?
Date: 15 Oct 2002 23:36:01 +0100

>>>>> "tomas" == tomas  <address@hidden> writes:

    tomas> Is there any particular reason (besides of higher symmetry)
    tomas> you have to invoke a script as ``guile -s <script name>''
    tomas> instead of just ``guile <script name>''?

    tomas> Note that the second form is not only convenient on the
    tomas> command line but also simplifies your trustworthy hash-bang
    tomas> line. As far as I know, unadorned arguments are not yet
    tomas> used in guile, so this would be a backward-compatible
    tomas> embellishment/enuglyment.

    tomas> Opinions?

Sounds good to me (if there isn't some technical reason why we need
the -s).

        Neil