Re: deprecated symbol warnings

From: tomas
Subject: Re: deprecated symbol warnings
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 06:22:07 +0200

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 01:52:01AM -0400, Ken Raeburn wrote:
> On May 14, 2005, at 23:17, John W. Eaton wrote:
> [..."#define foo foo"...]
> >Can you point to a widely used compiler that will actually have
> >trouble with this? [...]
>
> Hmm... does anyone feel like setting up an array of test machines to
> automatically do frequent builds and tests of snapshots and report
> errors as they come up?

FWIW, SourceForge makes such a testing farm available. See, for example

  <http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=762&group_id=1>

Not that I have any experience with it, but it strikes me as a good idea
to have such a thing as common infrastructure for free software projects.

Regards
-- tomás