Re: guile-hall issues converting my project to a hall project

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: guile-hall issues converting my project to a hall project
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 20:16:42 +0100

Hi Alex!

I am willing to test/try some more.

When you say "since commit xyz", do you mean commit of guile-hall
itself, or a commit of Guix, where an updated version of guile-hall is
available?

How would I test the master branch version? I would guess install it in
a guix environment and then use that environment to try and convert a
project.

What would you suggest testing?

It was quite OK to edit hall.scm in an editor. Perhaps, if a project is
significantly bigger than my project, it would become cumbersome, but
for me personally it is fine, now that I know what goes in there and how
it needs to look.

I have not yet begun writing a guide for converting a project. Hopefully
I'll be able to do so soon.

Best regards,
Zelphir

--