guix-devel

Re: Translating the web site

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Translating the web site
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 15:09:35 +0200

PS: Please avoid top-posting.  :-)

Ludo’.

Sure, I don’t mind translating everything through Weblate eventually.
However, in the short term, could we simply push the web site POT files
to that repo on Savannah, so we can start getting translations for it?

It would be great to have more web site translations done by the time of
the release.

Julien Lepiller <julien@lepiller.eu> skribis: