guix-devel

Re: Guix on Apple Silicon

From: Roman Scherer
Subject: Re: Guix on Apple Silicon
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2023 15:58:00 +0100

Hi Tobias,

I sent some patches to get the ball rolling:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2023-03/msg00271.html

There is one package, asahi-fwextract, which does not include any BLOBs,
but extracts firmware from a user provided file. Is that alread a
vialoation of the FSDG, and should be excluded?

Roman