guix-devel

Re: git send-email

From: Jack Hill
Subject: Re: git send-email
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 12:26:06 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 18 Nov 2023, Nicolas Débonnaire wrote:

Hi,
In guix documentation we have the following command to send the cover letter of
a patch serie:

git send-email outgoing/0000-cover-letter.patch -a \
      --to=guix-patches@debbugs.gnu.org \
      $(etc/teams.scm cc-members ...)

However, Gmail responded with the following error:
550 Unrouteable address
To solve this issue, I changed the email adress from
guix-patches@debbugs.gnu.org to guix-patches@gnu.org it worked.
Is it a documentation typo ?

Yes, that looks like a documentation typo to me. Would you like to send a patch for that one too?

Thanks!
Jack