guix-devel

Re: git send-email

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: git send-email
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 09:27:05 -0800

Hi Philip,

On Sun, Nov 19 2023, Philip McGrath wrote:

>  1. Can we reorganize things on the website so that the non-"devel" manual is
> much more prominent than the other one?

Was the "non" possibly a typo? In my opinion, the non-devel manual
should no longer be published.

Please feel free to chime in under

  https://issues.guix.gnu.org/51000

>  2. I wish there were a Guix package I could install to read the HTML
> documentation locally.

As an Emacs user, I select "guix" after hitting "C h R". I can search
the index with "i".

A standalone 'info' executable may provide a similarly convenient kind
of local access to the manual.

Kind regards
Felix