guix-europe

Re: Financial report

From: Simon Tournier
Subject: Re: Financial report
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 08:52:23 +0200

Hi,

One kakemono is in Easter Eggs office, close to April, Paris. Tanguy took it after 10 Years event.

Cheers,
simon

On Friday, 19 May 2023, Julien Lepiller <julien@lepiller.eu> wrote:
Hi Andreas, I don't remember taking a kakemono with me after the 10 years event. I remember we were talking about it, for use at the Capitole du Libre, but since we didn't have enough people interested in helping, we didn't ask for a stand and I didn't take the kakemono with me. I don't remember who took it though.