guix-europe

Re: Hosting website? Example using Framagit CI

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Hosting website? Example using Framagit CI
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 12:30:24 +0200

Hello,

thanks for clarifying your message! I am in favour of adding this gitlab
automation.

Am Tue, Sep 12, 2023 at 07:07:47PM +0200 schrieb Andreas Enge:
> To make the result more "movable" from one place to another, I added
> a variable %webroot passed to many functions of builder/static-site.scm
> (this is what you call %online-location). I can upload the latest version
> to framagit (during the weekend, say, because I would need to test it
> with our website).

Actually there was nothing really to do, except for updating the file;
now the "site" procedure called in haunt.scm takes on optional additional
parameter "webroot", which you can set; otherwise it takes "/".

While I was at it, I also changed a few "Guix Europe" references to
"Guix Foundation".

So please go ahead with your plans!

Andreas