guix-europe

Re: Website update

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Website update
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2024 16:06:05 +0100

Simon Tournier <zimon.toutoune@gmail.com> writes:

> The repository is here: https://framagit.org/guix-europe/guix-europe
> Feel free to send Merge Requests and patches by email.

Thanks for applying the patches!

Here are two more:

Some more things that we may want to modify:

- as a follow-up to 11d8e3ace3a27482834c3dbdf0a140d16830a245, perhaps
  also change the email address in website/posts/foundation/index.md
  (and the placeholder for Julien)

- perhaps we should remove the “Last modifications” timestamps (or move
  them from the main content div to the actual footer)

(I thought there would be more, so I made all that effort to start a
list above.  This seems silly now.  Oh well.)

--
Ricardo