guix-europe

Re: Website update

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Website update
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 15:27:14 +0100

Am Thu, Feb 08, 2024 at 04:30:13PM +0100 schrieb Ludovic Courtès:
> Thanks!  I’ll send patches by email next time, but I hear it’s very hard
> to do and user-unfriendly.
>
> Seriously though, it’d be nice to make sure merge requests are not lost
> or to disable them altogether to not give wrong expectations.

Indeed, there is probably a hook to set somewhere so that we (for some
value of "we") obtain an email...

Or should we move to a better place with the website? I have no immediate
idea, since I suppose that all gitlab instances or other git servers
require accounts. We could use Savannah, but that would tie Guix Foundation
membership to commit access in the Guix project, which is nonsense.

Maybe just everyone working on the website should get a framagit account?

Andreas