guix-europe

Re: Website update

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Website update
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 10:22:53 +0100

Hello Tanguy,

Am Wed, Feb 07, 2024 at 10:13:09AM +0100 schrieb Tanguy LE CARROUR:
> I’m not sure that having a page named `index` that contains the page for
> the latest event is a good thing, but I’m not yet familiar enough with
> Haunt to suggest anything better.

if I remember correctly my own code, we do not need a page named "index":
The layout of the website is given in haunt.scm, variable gf-sitemap.
Calling something "index" just makes it possible to load
   https://foundation.guix.info/events/
and have it show
   https://foundation.guix.info/events/index.html
automatically.

So I think it would be nice to keep as "index" the first page of each menu.
Then here, move the former "index" to "fosdem2023" and put into a new
"index" a page for Guix Days at FOSDEM 2024.

Andreas