guix-europe

Re: Website update

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Website update
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2024 16:30:13 +0100

Hello,

Simon Tournier <zimon.toutoune@gmail.com> skribis:

> On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 at 19:17, Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> wrote:

[...]

>> BTW, I opened a merge request at
>> <https://framagit.org/guix-europe/guix-europe/-/merge_requests/2> but I
>> see it’s been partly addressed in the meantime (yay!).  Maybe patches by
>> email are preferable?
>
> Applied using Merge Request button.

Thanks!  I’ll send patches by email next time, but I hear it’s very hard
to do and user-unfriendly.

Seriously though, it’d be nice to make sure merge requests are not lost
or to disable them altogether to not give wrong expectations.

> Well, I do not know if I did it correctly but I do not like the non
> fast-forward rebase.  Therefore there is a 'merge' commit.  Bah. )-:

You can check a box somewhere to get the thing to rebase before merging.

Cheers,
Ludo’.