Re: Context sensitivity of the word "parameter" in the section of "Param

From: Peng Yu
Subject: Re: Context sensitivity of the word "parameter" in the section of "Parameter Expansion"
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 18:14:14 -0500

There can be many ways to solve it. I am not sure what is the best way.

But a central table should be better than scattered text throughout
the text. It is certainly better than nothing.

Each section describing a feature affected by history expansion should
have a reference to the central table.

I don't think omitting it and hoping readers be able to derive it
based on how bash works are the best way for writing the manual.

--
Regards,
Peng