Re: Context sensitivity of the word "parameter" in the section of "Param

From: Chris Elvidge
Subject: Re: Context sensitivity of the word "parameter" in the section of "Parameter Expansion"
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 12:33:39 +0100

On 10/05/2021 12:14 am, Peng Yu wrote:
There can be many ways to solve it. I am not sure what is the best way.

But a central table should be better than scattered text throughout
the text. It is certainly better than nothing.

Each section describing a feature affected by history expansion should
have a reference to the central table.

I don't think omitting it and hoping readers be able to derive it
based on how bash works are the best way for writing the manual.