Re: SSH Questions

From: Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri
Subject: Re: SSH Questions
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 10:32:20 +0200

Note that "reading the documentation" is excellent advice and that this
will be a better use of your time than writing off-topic emails to
random mailing lists.  This mailing list is not for help with anything
you can do in a bash shell session.  Instead, it is primarily about
getting help with the bash shell itself.

--
Andreas (Kusalananda) Kähäri
SciLifeLab, NBIS, ICM

.