Latest version of Bison for Windows: 1.28?

From: cdeangel
Subject: Latest version of Bison for Windows: 1.28?
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 11:17:16 -0400

Hello,

I was using bison 1.28 on Solaris, which was just there on the machine I
was using.  Now I need to use bison on Windows, and I was looking for the
same version of it there.  I got the distribution, but I'm lost in terms of
compiling it.  The latest EXE I found on the Internet is version 1.25.
Which is the latest version that will run under Windows?  If it is higher
than 1.25, is there any way you can send me the EXE? (and the bison.simple
file?)  I'm just not getting anywhere with the Makefile that's generated by
"configure.bat" on NT.

Thanks -

- Chris