Re: METHOD DR

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: METHOD DR
Date: 15 Jun 2001 12:59:40 +0200

>>>>> "RRRAAA" == RRRAAA  <CJ> writes:

RRRAAA> I have my tutor's tesis where are the changes I want to make
RRRAAA> on Bison. (The file is in ps format and is about 630k sized,
RRRAAA> if u want i can send you by email( I have no sent it cause
RRRAAA> maybe you don't want to receive a file with such size)

Thanks.  An URL would be fine.

RRRAAA> I think this will be enough to decide if they are interesting
RRRAAA> in order to be used on Bison.

The question actually is whether people will want it.  It is fine for
Bison to be a good test bed, to let people hack it, but do their
changes ought to get into Bison is yet another story.

RRRAAA> Anyway, this is my career's project and I am changing the
RRRAAA> Bison in order to support the DR method. Till today the source
RRRAAA> code is incomplete. But I think at the end of July I will have
RRRAAA> a beta version with this changes.

Good to know, thanks.