bison & flex

From: Sunil Kumar Jain
Subject: bison & flex
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:25:50 +0530

 Hi;

I'm sunil kumar jain, and using "bison and flex" for msg parsing. Please let
me know whether c++ files can be generated using bison & flex or not.
After parsing the byte stream, I want to fill the decoded message in
a class object.Is is possible to parse the byte stream directly through the
buffer ( i.e. an array of character ) or first I'll have to put the array of
bytes in a file then parsing will be done?
Please let me know earliest possible about this.
Waiting for your response.

thanx and regards
Sunil Kumar Jain
email-id : address@hidden