Re: Variables produced by Bison

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Variables produced by Bison
Date: 25 Sep 2002 09:03:12 +0200

>>>>> "Justin" == Justin Hart <Hart> writes:

Justin> What is a mystery to me, and what I am seeing a lack of
Justin> documentation on, is the code produced during a yacc compile.

The question itself doesn't sound quite right: you mean to refer to a
specific `yacc'.  In the present case, I assume Bison.

Justin> For instance, what are yyact, yypact, and yypgoto?

RFC :)  This is the true answer: read the code, hunt comments, and
write additional comments if needed.  Bison 1.49x is also an excellent
platform to develop new skeletons, you should really have a look at it.