Re: how to do nested calls to yyparse ?

From: Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia
Subject: Re: how to do nested calls to yyparse ?
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 09:43:16 +0100

Anthony,

Thanks. I already did look at that, but the docs got me confused.
Does this really mean that nested yyparse calls are OK on pure parsers?
Or only that it is 'safe' to call it from signal handlers and such?

The second part of the story (not sure whether this belongs here, though)
is, how should I modify the flex analyzer if I use %pure_parser in the
parser ?

Thanks,
G.

At 00:15 08/11/2002 -0500, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:

>  From the code it looks that nested yyparse() calls would not work
> because of global variables, etc.

See the docs on %pure_parser (hope I got that right...)