Re: bison with readline

From: vitaliy ziskin
Subject: Re: bison with readline
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:03:24 -0500

Maybe I should be more specific. In some instances I'm using stdin as an
input for Bison (Lex).  Basicaly like a command line shell (bash,
tcsh).  In those cases I'm interested in command "memory" and tab
complition, ala shell.  I know that readline utility can do this.  I was
just wondering if anyone used this utility with bison and/or lex.  I
hope that this is more informative.  Thank you for your help.

                Best regards, Vitaliy