Newbie Dynamic Data Typing Help

From: Gill,Michael J
Subject: Newbie Dynamic Data Typing Help
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 12:54:27 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I'm a complete newbie to bison and language semantics in general.  I'm
trying to extend the mfcalc.y example from the manual to allow
dynamically typed variables but am at a loss as to how to implement
them.  I'm currently saving var names and values in the symbol.c linked
list but with double vals only, I want to add char and char* types as
dynamic types.  Any direction/help would be apprectiated.

-Thanks