Re: %prefix with C++ namespaces

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: %prefix with C++ namespaces
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 10:37:12 +0200

Le 30 sept. 07 à 09:00, Joel E. Denny a écrit :

"foo::", etc.?

This seems like an error to me.

Sure!  But who should catch it?  Should we accept a leading ::?

Other than that, isn't it just a matter of splitting on "::"?  Am I
forgetting something?

No, I don't think you do, it's just that if we start looking at
what it contains, someday someone might complain that we generated
invalid C++ code instead of rejecting invalid prefixes.  And since
you always did things perfectly well, I suspected you might want
to go for it :)

BTW, for a start it might be very useful to use a syncline just
before the prefix uses.