Re: %prefix with C++ namespaces

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: %prefix with C++ namespaces
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 10:46:10 +0200

On 30 Sep 2007, at 09:00, Joel E. Denny wrote:

If we start "parsing" namespace names, we will have a million
new questions to answer.  What is the output of "::foo",

I figured the namespace name is meant to be relative to the global
namespace, so a leading "::" is implicit if not specified.

I am sure about that, too.

"foo::", etc.?

This seems like an error to me.

That is what it looks like to me too.

Other than that, isn't it just a matter of splitting on "::"?  Am I
forgetting something?

I think so too: just strip the leading "::"; trailing "::" results in error; and remaining
  <name_1>::...::<name_k>
is implemented as a nested
namespace <name_1> {
namespace <name_k> {