Building a project derived fro GNU Bison

From: Tommy Nordgren
Subject: Building a project derived fro GNU Bison
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:08:16 +0100

I'm trying to derive a project from GNU Bison.
I've edited the automake files, renaming the target to 'drone'
(a Swedish-English pun on bison).
However, after regenerating the build system, configuring and doing make,
I get a problem in the make file for the documentation.
It tries to make a target 'dron' in the source directory.
I've checked all Makefile.am all uses the name 'drone' where relevant,
so it seems like the final e gets dropped somewhere in the build process.
Any idea what is going on?
By the way, I'm trying to derive my own project from bison, because I
want to modify the input language in a backwards-incompatible way,
and substitute the current output-generation code with more general one.
I intend to write a programmable backend that can be programmed in
Python, Ruby, and Java.
"Home is not where you are born, but where your heart finds peace" -
Tommy Nordgren, "The dying old crone"
address@hidden