[OT] Help with bisonc++(1)

From: Kip Warner
Subject: [OT] Help with bisonc++(1)
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 18:52:21 -0700

Hey list,

I am sorry to bother you with a likely off topic post. I am using
bisonc++(1) to generate a parser. I have read both the bison(1) and
bisonc++(1) manuals cover to cover.

I have a few questions from time to time, but unlike bison(1), there
does not appear to be a user support forum, IRC channel, user mailing
list, or anything else for that matter. The upstream solo author also
seems to be non-responsive, but still actively maintaining the source.

Unless anyone has any objections, I'd love to ask a few questions here.
But even if no one has any objections, is there even anyone here
familiar with bisonc++(1)?

Yours truly,

--
Kip Warner | Senior Software Engineer