Re: [OT] Help with bisonc++(1)

From: Kip Warner
Subject: Re: [OT] Help with bisonc++(1)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 14:27:16 -0700

On Fri, 2017-07-28 at 09:54 +0200, Hans Åberg wrote:
> Bison supports C++. Have you tried that?

Hey Hans. I'm aware bison(1) can generate a C++ parser, but I was a bit
wary of it because it sounded from the documentation as though it was
more an after thought and not really at the level of maturity or
quality of one of its typical generated C parsers, or one of
bisonc++(1)'s C++ parsers for that matter. Perhaps I am wrong?

--
Kip Warner | Senior Software Engineer
OpenPGP signed/encrypted mail preferred