Re: mln (was: Re: Bootstrapping)

From: John Sechrest
Subject: Re: mln (was: Re: Bootstrapping)
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:39:02 -0800

Tim Nelson <sysadmin@sunet.com.au> writes:

 %      Hmm.  I think at least one separate list is a good idea -- that
 % gives people the choice as to whether they want to be in it or not.

 Should we push to have the list as a side list of cfengine?
 Or should we set it up as part of the mln discussion?

 % > gw....[snip]

 %      Backup?  PostgreSQL?

 Ok. Added to the list. I am sure there are more.

 I just need to have the rules written for all of them.

 % > So each of these will take work and talking and lots of details.
 % > And I am not sure how much this list wants to watch that process.

 %      So where do we sign up for this other list?

 We decide if it is a cfengine list or an mln list and then we go for it.

 Mark, do you want another list on the cfengine site? Or do you want
 to have all the noise on the cfengine list or do you want me to set
 something up on the mln site?

-----
                        .           computers and the Internet
                          .            more effectively