RE: [h-e-w] gnuserv and loopback IP address

From: Eli Daniel
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] gnuserv and loopback IP address
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 18:24:14 -0400

To use gnuserv, all you should need to do is to put this in your .emacs:

(require 'gnuserv)
(gnuserv-start)
(setq gnuserv-frame (selected-frame))

And then, from the command line, run:

c:\> gnuclientw foo.txt

And that should open foo.txt in a running emacs, if there is one, or launch
a new one if there isn't.

-Eli