RE: [h-e-w] Re: Unable to use Terminus bdf font under ntemacs 23

From: Pete Klammer
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Re: Unable to use Terminus bdf font under ntemacs 23
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 03:54:17 -0600

> On 9/13/07, Yu-ning Feng <address@hidden> wrote:
> > then screen becomes blank. Seems the font is not correctly handled.
> >

> If I put the cursor on the places where characters should be, correct
> glyph will appear. However, if I switch to another (Windows) window,
> and switch back, glyphs disappear.
>
> Anyone have met the same problem? Or, guess the reason of that if not.
> Thanks for any help.

Is there any chance your system is memory (RAM) constrained?

I've seen instances of Windows functionality (help pages, system tray icons)
that look like application bugs on my 384MB 450MHz workhorse, but work fine
on my other PCs.  Methinks some resource-failure error return codes are not
being checked.

--
Peter F. Klammer, P.E.
NETRONICS Professional Engineering, Inc.