help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] convert ggo file to man page

From: Yegor Yefremov
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] convert ggo file to man page
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 17:33:31 +0200

It is the smallest problem ;-) It is older version at our public repo.
I've locally changed "Usage examples" to "Examples", so I get EXAMPLES
section. But the examples itself look like this in hwtest --help:

hwtest --cycles=1 --usb --usbmntdev=/dev/sda1
execute USB test for the first detected mass storage device

and so they look in man page:

hwtest --cycles=1 --usb --usbmntdev=/dev/sda1 execute USB test for the
first detected mass storage device

Regards,
Yegor