help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] convert ggo file to man page

From: Yegor Yefremov
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] convert ggo file to man page
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:57:45 +0200

Do you have any solution on how to format examples so that they look correct in
both gengetopt help and man page? I'd like to have it in the following form:

1. if example and its description are short enough they should be placed on the
same line with a tab between them
2. if example and its description are longer then place the description below
and make some indentation as for the options.

Regards,
Yegor