Re: [Help-glpk] Testing glpk-4.26-tab

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Testing glpk-4.26-tab
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:59:06 +0300

Vijay,

> I briefly tested table feature being added to MathProg. I could run
> example transp_mysql.mod successfully.

Thank you very much for your evaluation.

> Following is procedure in case anyone else wants to test the feature
> on Windows XP,
> using MS Visual Studio. Hopefully following information is also useful
> in case someone wants to use .bat files in directory w32 (which comes
> with glpk).

Probably there should be an option included in the .bat file to build
glpk along with mysql under Windows. (In case of GNU/Linux this is not
needed due to configure script.)

> Writing result...
> DELETE FROM transp_result
> INSERT INTO transp_result ( LOC1, LOC2, QUANTITY ) VALUES ( ?, ?, ? )

Does this mean that the output table should be created once before
it can be used as an output table in mathprog?