Re: [Help-glpk] Testing glpk-4.26-tab

From: Ted Poe
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Testing glpk-4.26-tab
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:08:10 -0800 (PST)

True.  However, it requires the user to (know how to) make the ODBC
connection, rather than directly addressing an xBase or sqlite file
from within the MathProg routine.  That was my definition of
portability.

While it would be one extra step for me (or you), I'm thinking about
the time when I might hand off my work to someone else.  I'm trying to
obey my personal rule of KISS.

I give you credit, though.  With ODBC, the user now has so much
flexibility!

Ted

(snip)