[Help-glpk] Passing arguments instead of an input file

From: Fábio Moura
Subject: [Help-glpk] Passing arguments instead of an input file
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:38:46 -0300

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm programming a C/C++ application with the GLPK API and I'm
currently using the function

LPX *lpx_read_model(char *model, char *data, char *output)

to read and translate the model and problem data. Unfortunately, due
to a security restriction of the system, I won't be able to write an
input file with the problem data and, therefore, "feed" my problem
instance with it (even though my code is open and I delete the input
file right after reading it)..

Does anyone know a way of passing the problem data to a problem
instance as arguments of a function (C language)? I can't use an input
file with the problem data...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

--