Re: [Help-glpk] Passing arguments instead of an input file

From: Fábio Moura
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Passing arguments instead of an input file
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:04:32 -0300

Hello, Michael!

I have an application written in C in which the GLPK code is embebded.
The GUI collects the problem data and writes the input file in the
Mathprog format. Then, the program core calls the lpx_read_model
function, which will load both the model and data. After an optimal
solution is achieved, I treat the output.

So, it wouldn't be needed to type the string... Instead of creating
the input file, the program would write the problem data into the
string. This way, I wouldn't need a permission to write.

The system is written in C# and, as I said, the model would be in text file.

Best regards!

FM

--
Fábio Lucas Carneiro de Moura