Re: [Help-glpk] Passing arguments instead of an input file

From: Tor Myklebust
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Passing arguments instead of an input file
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 02:30:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008, Michael Hennebry wrote:

Can you use a pipe?
Edit lpx_read_model to use standard input and pipe the information to it.

You might play games with the FILE struct.
Edit lpx_read_model to edit the FILE struct after it opens a file,
any file that will open for input.
I think that you would only need to change three entries, but I'm not sure.

If lpx_read_model does all its own IO,
you could just provide it with alternative functions that use your string.
E.g. globally replace fscanf with fscanf_str.
You might get the same effect with #defines.

What's wrong with fmemopen()?