Re: [Help-glpk] Getting more info from presolver

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Getting more info from presolver
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 20:09:59 +0200

Hello Andrew,

http://www.sce.carleton.ca/faculty/chinneck/docs/InfeasibilityTutorial.pdf
gives an overview of heuristics used by other codes to determine an
"irreducible infeasible subset" (IIS).

The following paper might be of interest too:
J.W. Chinneck, (1996), "An Effective Polynomial-Time Heuristic for the
Minimum-Cardinality IIS Set-Covering Problem", Annals of Mathematics and
Artificial Intelligence, vol. 17, pp. 127-144.
http://www.springerlink.com/content/50522jj215k26328/

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------