[Help-glpk] Re: I need help in fixing gnuplot.properties for GUSEK

From: Luiz M. M. Bettoni
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: I need help in fixing gnuplot.properties for GUSEK
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:55:40 -0200

At 21/12/2009 21:30, Noli Sicad wrote:
Hi Luiz,

Thank you very much for fixing gnuplot.properties and sending
scite.properties files.
You're welcome =)
I'm happy to see that Gusek was helping.
It seems that gnuplot.exe and wgnuplot does work here. We need to use
pgnuplot.exe and wgnuplot_pipes.exe.
I've tried, but can't see a better way to call gnuplot, even with pgnuplot or wgnuplot_pipes.
If you do, please tell me to put in next Gusek release.

To avoid pauses in compile mode one can use pre-process to filter them (like 'find /v "pause" mifile.dem > myfile.nopause'), but it can be a disaster to users if it filters unwanted content (like a var named pause_interval). Unfortunately, gnuplot has no command line switch like "-nopause" to use in batch process... Dealing with gnuplot show me how glpsol has a wonderful implementation! =)

Find the solution: We need to put this statement below inside the
gnuplot script batch file

pause -1  "Hit return to continue"
Yah, you'll need the pauses... =)
The "demo" folder under gnuplot package show some other useful samples.

Hugs!
Luiz