[Help-glpk] Re: I need help in fixing gnuplot.properties for GUSEK

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: I need help in fixing gnuplot.properties for GUSEK
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 08:30:46 +0700

Just for the record.

This statement (below) for r.properties is working for GUSEK / SciTE
for R-package. Text output is OK. But still no graph output in window
or terminal but the output graph file (e.g. *.ps, gif) will be
generated in the R default directory.

~~~~~~~~~
#To compile model
command.compile.subsystem.$(file.patterns.r)=0
command.compile.$(file.patterns.r)=$(r.winpath)Rscript --vanilla
--slave "$(FilePath)"
~~~~~~~~~

Noli