[Help-glpk] Re: I need help in fixing gnuplot.properties for GUSEK

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: I need help in fixing gnuplot.properties for GUSEK
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 04:20:34 +0700

 Hi Luiz,

>> It seems that gnuplot.exe and wgnuplot does work here. We need to use
>> pgnuplot.exe and wgnuplot_pipes.exe.
> I've tried, but can't see a better way to call gnuplot, even with
> pgnuplot or wgnuplot_pipes.
> If you do, please tell me to put in next Gusek release.

I use the pgnuplot.exe and wgnuplot.exe. I think it does matter what
you use as long you put the pause statement in the gnuplot script
batch file.

   pause -1  "Hit return to continue"

> Yah, you'll need the pauses... =)
> The "demo" folder under gnuplot package show some other useful samples.

Yes, demos in demo folder are useful. I am trying to run them and find
suitable example to my needs.

I am trying to activate R.properties in GUSEK but the compile and go
statements are hard to figure out. Not working. It seems r package in
SciTE is only good for parsing syntax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#To compile model
command.compile.subsystem.$(file.patterns.r)=0
command.compile.$(file.patterns.r)=$(r.winpath)R CMD BATCH --vanilla
--slave "$(FilePath)"

#Rterm.exe --slave --args %* < "$(FilePath)"
#To run model
command.go.subsystem.$(file.patterns.r)=1
command.go.$(file.patterns.r)=$(r.winpath)R CMD BATCH --vanilla
--slave "$(FilePath)"

The above is not working, no output / graph is created.

Luiz, I think there are some people using GLPK Java binding in this
group. Probably you can activate Java in GUSEK as well in the your
next GUSEK release, just a though.

Thanks, Noli