[Help-glpk] Gusek / Scite2003 Linux and (Mac OS X?)

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: [Help-glpk] Gusek / Scite2003 Linux and (Mac OS X?)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:51:32 +0700

Hi,

Has anybody tried to compile Gusek / Scite203 in Linux?

The source code can reached by SVN:
https://gusek.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gusek/trunk

SVN on Linux
http://wiki.greenstone.o
rg/wiki/index.php/Install_SVN_on_Linux

I think in theory GUSEK can be compiled in Linux since Scite203
tarball can be compiled properly in Linux.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/scintilla/files/

Donwload scite203 and make use of the configure make and make install
fro the linux tar and use it in Gusek.

Gusek is based on
http://code.google.com/p/scite-ru/

Having GUSEK in Linux will be good.  I think problem is compiling
GUSEK in Mac OS X. Mac OS users are using Komodo Edit (FOSS as well)
with scintallia

I don't have any linux machine at this moment, nor dual boot laptop. I
will probably buy a bigger hard drive so I can have 2 booting laptop.

Regards, Noli