[Help-glpk] Re: modify right hand side and reoptimization

From: Michael Chen
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: modify right hand side and reoptimization
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 20:24:52 +0400

This is related to my previous posting. I am thinking of use the routine
glp_set_row_bnds() to change right hand side. Since the basis has already been
factorized after the first optimization, I would like to  keep the
factorization. Does the routine glp_set_row_bnds() eliminate the factorization?
The routines glp_get_row_stats() and glp_set_row_stats() seem to remember and
set what are basic column and rows, but not the factorization. Am I right?

Michael Chen