re: [Help-glpk] IAJAAR.H_C-C++.dev.7z

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: re: [Help-glpk] IAJAAR.H_C-C++.dev.7z
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 04:40:43 +1200 (NZST)

Hello Nigel

Unfortunately I could not open the file 'I have a
nephew.xps' as XPS interpreters are rare on Gnome/Linux
(my only cheap option option is to download and build
'ghostpdl-8.71.tar.bz2').  Could you make this material
available as something more universal, perhaps as PDF
or PostScript?

Regarding the IAJAAR.H project, I suggest we (and
anybody else interested) continue this discussion on
the GLPK wikibook page:

  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Sandbox_%28for_content_under_development%29

I marked up some content, but am not sure if this is
heading in the right direction.  Please note the Wikibooks
"discussion" tab.

best wishes
Robbie