re: [Help-glpk] IAJAAR.H_C-C++.dev.7z

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: re: [Help-glpk] IAJAAR.H_C-C++.dev.7z
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 04:48:46 +1200 (NZST)

Hello Nigel

Got the PostScript file, thanks.

I also saw your remark about PHP-interfaced GLPK.
Open or lightly-restricted access to a GLPK server is the
sort of thing a university research group might decide
to offer.

Perhaps we should migrate this dialog to the GLPK
wikibook discussion tab.  I am very mindful that the
thread is steadily moving off-topic.

cheers
Robbie