[Help-glpk] Compiling issues

From: Anders Helmar
Subject: [Help-glpk] Compiling issues
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 20:20:35 +0400

Hi.

I am installing glpk-java on my computer (Ubuntu Karmic) and have downloaded
the .tar file from your repository.

I am strictly following your INSTALL - file, but I get compiling issues. I get
the following error messages when doing the  #39;make #39; operation:

jar cf glpk-java-javadoc.jar -C ./target/apidocs .

jar cf glpk-java-sources.jar -C ./src/main/java .

javac -source 1.6 -target 1.6 -sourcepath ./src/main/java \

        -d ./target/classes *.java

GlpkCallback.java:17: error: glp_tree cannot be resolved to a type

glp_tree tree;

^^^^^^^^

GlpkCallback.java:18: error: GLPK cannot be resolved

tree = GLPK.glp_java_get_tree_object(lTree);

       ^^^^

GlpkCallbackListener.java:7: error: glp_tree cannot be resolved to a type

public void callback(glp_tree tree);

                     ^^^^^^^^

3 problems (3 errors)

I have attached a .txt file with all the output previous to this.

The path to the glpk.h file and the version of glpk should be right, I have
GLPK version 4.44 installed. I am using Java 6.

I hope you can help me, I have tried for several hours without succes..!

Anders Helmar

Hi.

I am installing glpk-java on my computer (Ubuntu Karmic) and have downloaded the .tar file from your repository.

I am strictly following your INSTALL - file, but I get compiling issues. I get the following error messages when doing the 'make' operation: