Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Build glpk as a shared library on Cygwin, MinGW an

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Build glpk as a shared library on Cygwin, MinGW and similar systems]
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 23:35:01 +0100

Hello Andrew,

I tested with Cygwin64 on Windows Vista. Without the patch no DLL is built, the GLPK library is statically compiled into glpsol.exe. With the patch the GLPK library is built as DLL and dynamically linked into glpsol.exe.

So I suggest to integrate the patch with the next release.

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt