Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Build glpk as a shared library on Cygwin, MinGW an

From: Jean-Pierre Flori
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Build glpk as a shared library on Cygwin, MinGW and similar systems]
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 17:11:28 +0100

Hey,

I agree, but they may also end up being passed to the linker.
And some of them choke when given flags they don't recognize.
IIRC I had this kind of issues with packages using gcc to link files.

In fact, I just found the following of yours :)

Anyway, if any of our solutions gets merged I'll be very happy.

Best,